The GEICO Advanced Business Management Academy is a privilege that offers many opportunities. It allows me a chance to further myself in the direction that I wish to follow, such as Human Resources and College Recruiting.
Joining an academy is a better choice than traditional high school because it:
- Helps develop business and leadership skills
- Targets areas of study and interest
- Looks great for college and resumes
- Develops long-lasting friends
- Creates a huge support team in successful academic achievement
- Leads to higher paying jobs and better benefits after graduation.
From my own experiences from being in an Academy, my grades have improved, I don't miss as many days of school, and it has shown me what I want to pursue in a career.
After graduation, I plan on attending college and earning a degree in business management.
GEICO Academy Overview
The foundation class for this Academy is Introduction to Information Technology. The next Class will be your choice of either Entrepreneurship or Legal Aspects of Business depending on your area of interest. Finally, you will finish with Business Supervision. Dual enrollment with PSC will be offered for the final classes. Your Program Completion will qualify you for PSC credits as well as scholarship money AND an interview with GEICO. Job opportunities include Sales, Service, Claims, Auto Damage Adjusters, Underwriters, IT Professionals, Human Resources, College Recruiters, Accounting, Actuary, and Marketing.
Benefits and Facts
- Prepare to take the Florida Insurance Licensing Exams.
- Earn college credits.
- Earn Florida Department of Education Bright Futures/Vocational Florida Gold Seal Scholarships (additional requirements must be satisfied).
- GEICO employment benefits include college tuition reimbursement.
GEICO Academy Trifold BrochureDescription: 8.5x14 trifold brochure